The windshield of your car is in contact with dirt, rain and insects, and this leaves covered with grime, making it difficult to see through them. A dirty windshield can be dangerous in many ways. A windshield covered with insects or mud impairs vision during daytime driving. It is especially dangerous at night, when the other lights shine in your windshield, sometimes causing the light reflects in your eyes. Learn to clean the windshield so you do not endanger yourself or your passengers.
- Lava car windshield with soap and water. Rub the windshield with a sponge to remove stuck insects and heavy dirt. If washing the whole car, wash the windshield at the end. Park the car in the shade and let the glass dry completely.
- Microfiber towel moistened with cleaning automotive glass. Clean the windshield, using small circular motions. Spray the cleaner directly onto the windshield for stubborn stains.
- Use a clean part of the towel to apply the cleaning of glasses for the second time. Clean the windshield from top to bottom, then from side to side, with long strokes.
- Turn the microfiber towel to expose a clean and dry part, to polish the windshield and remove any remaining cleanser crystal and stripes.
- Pour some polish glasses on a foam pad. Pull the outside of the windshield with small circular movements. Once the product starts to dry, I remove it with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
- Clean the inside of the windshield with a microfiber towel and cleaning of automotive glass. Dampen a towel to clean microfiber cleaning glass and clean the glass up and down, and then side to side. Buff with a clean cloth to remove any stripe.