Blurred glass windshield can make you feel like you are driving through fog, even under clear management. The dirt road or other vehicles deposits accumulate on the windshield and cause problems if not clean. The dirt on your windshield is not just dirt; may contain salt, tar, tree sap, oil and other liquids self. This film layer is a security risk during inclement weather when raindrops few transform the toxic sludge mixture. Make an effort to keep you safe cleaning your windshield and other auto glass at least once a month.
- Sprinkle the outside of the windshield and windows with a degreasing detergent and water. Auto glass is exposed to contaminants oily and sticky that glass cleaners can cost them penetrate. Rub the glass with a soft cloth. Wash your car and rinse with clean water.
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar 1/3. Fill the remaining 2/3 with distilled water. Tap water can contain chemicals that cause the glass is scratched. Make a lid of detergent or cleaner neutral ph. Shake the bottle of cleaner household glass to mix the ingredients.
- Spray the cleaner on the windshield glass and clean it periodically. Clean from the top to the base of the windshield with broad strokes. Work on the outside of the glass and go inward, working in a window at a time. The newspaper has an effect of polished glass and mirrored surfaces.
- Spray wax auto glass, such as those made by RainX, Aquapel or Glass Science, outside your windows. Pule wax through the windshield with a movement circulate. The wax glass allows rain flowing streams windshield. Apply this product to lights and exterior mirrors for improved visibility during storms.
- Pule and dry the glass with a microfiber towel. These towels are lint-free and will not scratch the glass surface of the car.