Rain-X is a treatment for the windshield of your car that helps you see better during rain or snow. Depending on the climate where you live, this treatment can last up to four months after an application. If you live in a place where rainfall or snowfall is common, you have to apply it more frequently.
- Clean both outside and inside of your windshield the first time before you apply Rain-X. Although this product is applied on the outside of the windshield, cleaning the interior have vision improves further. Use a good product to clean the glass and make sure there are no stains. A mixture of vinegar with water and a small amount of soap can clean the windshield without leaving stains. Clean it in a place where not directly reach the sun to reduce blemishes too.
- Thoroughly clean the windshield to remove all traces of soap. Dry it or wait for it to dry.
- Apply Rain-X to clean windshield with a soft cloth. Be sure it covers the entire surface and allow to dry until it forms a veil, as a light dried wax.
- Use a soft cloth to remove the product when it is dried. The time it takes to dry depends on the weather conditions at the time; if there is moisture, Rain-X dry will take longer to form a web. Gently rub and polish the windshield until you have removed the entire product.
- Reapply the Rain-X when needed. If you live in a place with a lot of rainfall, more often you will use the wipers and the treatment will not last long. If used correctly, the product helps to drain the rain windshield in the form of droplets. When it rains, this effect greatly improves vision. If applied to the rear window, rain also be drained as droplets if the glass has a degree of inclination. Driving in the rain and snow becomes much easier if you continue to apply the treatment prescribed.