Exterior doors have different shapes, sizes, colors and textures. Some rooms have glass panels. These panels are also varied. Glass can be transparent, textured, opaque design. This material is very fragile and may break especially if it is an exterior door. In the case of a glass panel breaks, need to be replaced.
1. Measure the glass panel because you have to replace it with a new one. Glass can be obtained from any glass company.
2. Remove the old silicone door panel with a paddle.
3. Remove the glass molding or sealing the perimeter of the panel; remove the old door panel.
4. Clean any excess sealant into the cavity door with a knife or spatula.
5. Apply a new base silicone around the cavity and the new glass pieces in place. Glass seal provides a barrier to moisture.
6. Measure and cut a dial so that it fits on the sides of the panel. Carefully place the pieces of wood with a hammer and nails.
Tips and Warnings
The dial is a piece of wood that is 1/4 inch on each side. You can choose any type of wood to finish panel at different stores you can find discounts manufacturing company follow the instructions for installation.
Be careful when replacing the glass panel. This material is very fragile and can break. Carefully hit with a hammer to secure the glass and prevent accidents breaking during installation.